Annual Conference 2018
Towards the next European elections
IMPRESSIONS FROM THE ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2018
AFTER THE 2018 SUMMER UNIVERSITY ON EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP
What were the main results of the Summer University and what are the next steps for ECIT?
In this section, you can find the final report of the event, which encouraged the bringing together of a significant amount of material, from civil society organisations, academics and policy makers. Dialogue between these three groups has shown to be highly productive, so the report could provide a useful resource for all those studying or looking into the potential for action offered by this first legally established transnational citizenship of the modern era. Most of the speakers have sent in their contributions, which we have published with the report, especially since there was not enough time at a two-day event for them to present all their ideas and findings.
Any will be gratefully received!
POST AC2018 — DOWNLOADS
Please find below the final report and the presentations of the participants of the 2018 Summer University.
- Final Event Report (pdf)
- European Alternatives: Act4FreeMovement (pdf)
- Philippe Van Parijs: The Challenge of Linguistic Diversity (pdf)
- Ms. Boulanger: Presentation on EU Citizenship (pdf)
- Yuri Borgmann-Prebil: Policy Review European Citizenship DG Justice (pdf)
- Wieger Bakker: Fulfilling Promises of EU Citizenship (pdf)
- Report_Citizenship Education at School in Europe 2017 (pdf)
- Key Message for Supporting Citizenship Education in the Next MFF (pdf)
PRE AC2018 — DOWNLOADS
Please find below a collection of documents and materials from the 2018 Summer University.